Frequently Asked Questions

What types of assistance can MUNIRevs provide to me?
MUNIRevs can assist you with all your system and account questions. Whether you have a question about your account or technical questions about how to do something in MUNIRevs, please reach out to our support team. We can always reach out to the Town of Granby on your behalf if we need their assistance with one of your questions. You can reach MUNIRevs at and by phone at (888) 751-1911.
Where is my permit workflow?
Your permit workflow is located in the Action Center under the Open Tasks section. If you do not see the forms you expected, simply contact MUNIRevs support for assistance.
Can I manage multiple properties with one login?
Yes - to do so, click Add an additional business to your account. Select whether the business is an existing business or whether you are applying for a new business. You will need your 6 digit Business License Number and MUNIRevs Activation Code to connect to an existing business record.
Can a property have more than one user?
Yes, each property can have an unlimited number of users. Each user is required to provide the 6 digit Business License Number and MUNIRevs Activation code to be authorized to connect to an existing business record. 
I did not receive or misplaced the letter with my activation code. What do I do?
Contact MUNIRevs support at or (888) 751-1911 for assistance. You will need to confirm account details to be verified for the account. To protect the security on business accounts, you will need written (e-mail) permission from a registered owner or officer of the business for us to provide you with a new activation code. 
What payment types are accepted by the Town of Granby through MUNIRevs?
The Town of Granby accepts e-check as well as the following major credit cards: Mastercard and Visa. 
Can I schedule a payment in MUNIRevs?
For your security, MUNIRevs does not store any payment information in the system. You will need to enter your desired payment information each time you check out. If you would like to transmit payments via ACH Credit, e-mail for payment instructions and to add this setting to your account.
How do I change the User on a Business/Property?
All users need to register, just as you did, by going to the home page for that jurisdiction (i.e. They will click on the "Go" button under "New Users". They will also need the 6 digit account number and Activation Code for the business.
I forgot my password. What do I do? 
From the Log In page, click the “Forgot your password” link and follow the instructions that will be e-mailed to the User’s registered e-mail address.
Do I have to login to MUNIRevs to see my alerts and reminders?
No. All alerts are e-mailed to your authenticated e-mail address. When you login to the system, you will also see any open alerts that need to be addressed in your Action Center. 
Can I renew or manage an existing permit with the Town of Granby through MUNIRevs?
Yes. License renewals will be initiated based upon the expiration date of each license. You will be notified of available actions when a renewal license requirement is upcoming.

When does my permit come up for renewal?

All permits come up for renewal one year from the approval date.

What is the Permit Fee based on the number of bedrooms in my Short Term Rental? 
One Bedroom or Studio - two hundred dollars ($200) Two Bedrooms - three hundred dollars ($300) Three or more bedrooms - four hundred dollars ($400) For the purpose of calculating the permit fee and density, lofts are considered a bedroom.
How much is the One-time Registration Fee?
The One-time Registration Fee is $100.00 per unit/rental.

Where do I put my Permit Certificate and Permit Number? 

Please post permit in a prominent location.
What if I cannot upload my Insurance and CO Sales Tax License?
Bring documents to Granby Town Hall and we may assist you in uploading.
How many business days does it take for my permit to be approved?
It takes 7 business days for approval.

Are there any Parking Requirements? 

Owner assumes the responsibility to research their subdivision or HOA parking requirements. Post these parking requirements on the property rental agreement. This includes snow season (snow removal).
Who should I contact in case of an emergency
Please call 911 in the event of emergency.
How should I file a complaint for Compliance and Nuisance Issues
Call Granby's HOTLINE at 970-557-3887
Where is the Permit Criteria located? 
Rules and Regulations 5.20.60 Granby Town Code - (film strip middle of the page) Code - Zoning Chapter 16 Grand Fire Protection District 1 - Fire Code- or 970-887-3380

Where can I find more information on the Ordinance, Rules, and Regulations? 

Follow this link to read more.
What is considered a Short Term Rental? 
Any unit renting less than 30 days.

For Assistance, Contact 
MUNIRevs Support
(888) 751-1911

When contacting support, be sure to include the jurisdiction (your city or town) and your account number in all emails or voicemails. This will help us assist you as promptly as possible. Thanks!